- Creating memories. Connecting people.
- Mrs Universe Singapore 2016.
- Loves to travel, dance, sing, read, cycle, meet people, and just enjoys everything that life has to offer.
- Lynette is vivacious, chatty, always radiating with positive energy and has a keen sense of adventure. She’s ever ready to try new things. She’s also incredibly intuitive, wise, down-to-earth and has this amazing ability to connect with people easily. She loves meeting new friends and always has something witty and funny to say to put a smile on their faces!
- Because she’s truthful, honest, hardworking and reliable, she sometimes comes across as brutally straightforward. But you can take heart that she’s the real deal, and a good friend to have.
- Follow Lynette on Facebook.
- Founder of LifeSparks Studio.
- Entrepreneur. Lifestyle coach. Fitness business mentor. Channel host. Event organiser.
- Charlotte, a 9-to-6 full-time management accountant for past 12 years in the shipping industry, successfully dropped 20kg off inspired her to become a fitness coach and set up LifeSparks Studio in 2012. She also went on to become a lifestyle coach providing coaching for individuals who need the extra support. Leveraging on Facebook Live platform, she started MiChannel on her Facebook since 2016 on every wed 10.30pm touching on various topics from fitness, beauty and health to her followers.
- In 2017, she created TEMPOfiit, a twist of fun, interactive and easy-to-follow workout which create laughter, connect friendship and work up a sweat. Spreading classes and instructors certification to 7 countries in the next 2 years with the support of SoulRichWoman.
- Find out more about Charlotte on: www.charlottemizuki.com.
- Presentation Topic: Make Passion Your Next Paycheck Without Quitting Your 9-5 Job
- Travelling around the world solo on her Vespa scooter since 2015.
- Juvena found her ticket to freedom when she acquired her motorcycle licence and bought her first Vespa scooter on her 20th birthday. Despite being vertically challenged, she also dabbled in motocross and enduro riding for a few years. The pivotal moment of a friend‘s passing drove Juvena to decide to leave the safety net of home and job in order to travel around the world.
- Her method of travel – riding her Vespa scooter – Ebony. Solo but hardly alone, she eventually rode the scooter from Singapore to Europe covering 44,000km, 25 countries in 27 months. Her journey has amassed a following on the Facebook Page, The Wandering Wasp as she shares travel stories and reveals aspects of countries hardly told by mainstream media. Her ambitious journey was featured in a few Singapore publications, like Today, Carbuyer and Her World. She was also interviewed by oversea published motorcycle adventurers like Lois Pryce for Bikes Magazine (UK) and Nathan Millward for Getting into Adventure: A Collection of Stories to Inspire (UK).
- Juvena is currently back in Singapore for a hiatus from adventure, to work on a book and replenish funds. There is more to explore. She has plans to continue to the Western Europe, Africa and the America continents.
- Presentation Topic: The Wandering Wasp
- Founder of Rock The Naked Truth, a body image movement in Singapore.
- Journalist. Photographer. Blogger. Online influencer. Digital Marketer. Fitness Freak.
- Cheryl first established herself in the male-dominated world of cars and motorsports as one of the few female motoring journalists in Singapore. Cheryl has since expanded into the realm of sports and fitness, another passion she holds close to her heart. Currently, she is competing in Ironman 70.3 triathlons.
- After suffering from body image issues for over a decade, Cheryl opened up about her challenges and started body image movement Rock The Naked Truth to inspire others to find confidence in their bodies through fitness, as well as encourage them to take care of their bodies well.
- Recognised as someone of influence, Cheryl has worked with international brands and government agencies, given talks to schools and public audiences too. She is also a certified fitness trainer and conducts mass workouts.
- Find out more about Cheryl on: www.cheryltay.sg.
- Presentation Topic: Overcoming Your Insecurities
- Author of Women of Courage. Entrepreneur. Community Leader and Public Speaker of SoulRichWoman.
- Lilian gave up her career in the real estate industry at her prime to be a stay-at-home mother but turned entrepreneur seven years later. With no prior experience in interior design, she grew her business from ground zero and sold it nine years later.
- She ran her first 21-km half-marathon at the age of 44 and volunteers as a model to support the Fashion for a Social Cause Initiative despite her stage fright, inspiring many women to take courage and ownership of their lives.
- Her social enterprise, Class Living, provides an online platform for the underprivileged and people with special needs to showcase and market their artwork and merchandise. Lilian is the founder of Connecting Mothers, a close-knit support group providing a safe community for mothers with young children to support each other in their journey of motherhood.
- Lilian is happily married for more than 25 years and a mother of 2 beautiful teenagers.”
- Presentation Topic: Awakening Courage & Living Your Dreams
- Award-winning writer with 30 years of writing experience. Published 11 adult non-fiction books, 3 youth books and 7 children’s storybooks.
- She is a winner of First Time Writers and Illustrators Publishing Initiative 2009 and first runner-up for Scholastic Asian Book Award 2012. Her books have been shortlisted for Hedwig Anuar Book Award 2015, Samsung KidsTime Author’s Award 2015 and Singapore Book Awards 2016.
- She is also Director of a non-profit organisation called Women Empowered for Work and Mothering (WEWAM); and an ambassador of Singapore Memory Project (SMP). She mentors book authors; conducts Assembly Talks and Author Visits in schools and is a Ministry of Education registered trainer.
- She graduated from Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Raffles Junior College and National University of Singapore, and formerly worked as a journalist with Singapore Press Holdings, as an editor of a magazine and in corporate communications. She is currently a book editor. Pauline is happily married with three children.
- Presentation Topic: Writing from Experience – How Pauline Loh went from journalist to mother to award-winning author
- Senior Consultant & Corporate Trainer at Imageworks.
- Cindy believes that every person is unique and beautiful. She takes pride in helping each individual attain confidence through improved grooming, style and communication skills.
- With more than 15 years of corporate and strategic sales experience in the advertising, financial and travel-related industries, Cindy interacts well with people across all levels, understands corporate demands, and is able to deliver effective image training and consultancy solutions that meet client needs.
- Prior to her corporate career, Cindy travelled the world with Singapore Airlines as a flight attendant for 6 years, during which she acquired an appreciation for high standards in personal grooming and customer service, leading her to win the “most well-groomed award” at SIA.
- As an outstanding alumna of the Academy of Image Mastery (AIM), she held the post of Academy Manager for several years, extending her talent and experience to mentor and support aspiring image consultants in Asia.
- Cindy also contributes to the image industry actively through Association of Image Consultants International (AICI), organising and participating in educational and networking activities for the advancement of image consultants, both locally and regionally.
- Presentation topic: The Art of Choosing Dress Styles & Colours That Suit You Best
- Founder of Mums@Work (Singapore) (Since 2010). Co-Founder of Career Navigators Singapore (Since 2016).
- Sher-li started Mums@Work (Singapore) in 2010 – a social enterprise that supports women finding work-family balance. With more than 37,000 women in the database, Mums@Work partners employers to implement new ways of work by holding various training workshops and career recruitment events. Previous clients include Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Standard Chartered, Ernst & Young, MasterCard, Google, JP Morgan, Microsoft, Mercer, IBM, OCBC Bank, Shell, Hilti and others.
- Mums@Work also holds an annual career fair for women (for flexible-work positions) in Singapore. In 2016, she started Career Navigators, a subsidiary of Mums@Work (Singapore), with a focus on bringing women back into the workforce after a career gap.
- Sher-li currently sits on the Singapore Government’s REACH Supervisory Panel, and the 10th COMPASS council (Ministry of Education). As founder of Singapore’s first flexible work career portal, Sher-li is often asked to give talks to organisations, together with local and regional media on Diversity & Inclusion topics.
- As a trained career coach, Sher-li is engaged by the Ministry of Education to train the career coaches. She also runs annual career workshops for all the local universities in Singapore (for the undergraduates).
- An Alumna of the Business School at the National University of Singapore, Sher-li also holds a Post-graduate certificate in Adult-Teaching, accredited by the Cambridge Board of Examinations. She is certified in the administration of leading assessment instruments, including the Meyer Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and CareerLeader. She is married with a daughter and son who inspire her to be better every day.
- Presentation Topic: Managing a Business & Family Concurrently & Making It Work!
MASTER DAVID GOH
- Imperial Harvest’s third generation fengshui master, whose father and grandfather had also practised the art of imperial fengshui.
- In the 1930s, Master Goh’s grandfather (Grandmaster Fu Tian Long 伏天龙大师) inherited the art of imperial fengshui from fengshui grandmasters around Southeast Asia and Taiwan. His fengshui practice spanned an impressive 50 years. In 1980, the title was handed over to his son, Master Long De Ren 龙德仁师傅. Like his father before him, he served an exclusive pool of clientele, consulting them in their homes and offices.
- As a child, Master Goh had taken a keen interest in his father’s practice of fengshui and bazi readings. He grew up with a deep respect for centuries-old Chinese culture and traditions, and an appreciation of the power of fengshui to help others. The exclusive knowledge and experience of fengshui that was imparted to him over the years were invaluable and form the foundation of his authentic approach to fengshui. Upon graduation from university, Master David answered his life’s calling and took over the helms of the fengshui practice.
- In the years since, Imperial Harvest has grown rapidly by assisting thousands of clients to achieve success in life. Today, Imperial Harvest serves its prestigious and international pool of clients from its luxurious flagship gallery in Delfi Orchard #02-07 & #02-08, Singapore. Imperial Harvest continues to be committed to fengshui expertise, authentic traditions, and exceptional product quality.
- Presentation Topic: How to Apply Fengshui to Achieve Breakthrough Results in Your Career, Business & Studies
- Multi-disciplined complementary health practitioner and coach.
- Founder of InnerDynamics and Co-Founder of TimeWaver SEA.
- Antoinette has a desire to accompany clients on their journey to discover who they are and what their purpose is in life and to live their unique potential. Her approach is to help them let go of beliefs that restrict rather than allow for personal growth so that they can uncover and draw on their inner strength to make the necessary changes.
- She is a Dipl. Regression Therapist and authorised trainer in Regression Therapy with the Regression Academy UK, where she also certified as a Life Between Life Regression Therapist. Antoinette is a USA certified Hypnotherapist (NGH, IMDHA), Reiki Teacher, Nutripuncture, Energy Medicine and Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner. She also works with clients with the TimeWaver technology that offers a comprehensive approach to wellness.
- Workshop Topic: What Makes Women Beautiful?
- Founder of BSKIN, a local skincare brand that embraces nature-meets-technology.
- Su-Mae believes in helping her customers become smarter about their skincare choices. As someone who grew up with acne-prone skin, she understands the struggles her consumers go through. To empower them, BSKIN invests heavily in educating its customers and cultivating long-term relationships with them built on trust and openness.
- Su-Mae also runs a Smart Skin Advisor program, where women and men come together to learn about basic dermatology, skincare, makeup and presentation skills.
- Su-Mae holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (LL.B.) and practised corporate law for several years before leaving to start BSKIN.
- Workshop Topic: Seeing is Believing: Why Vitamin C is One of the Most Sought After Skincare Products Today
- Sammi studied fashion at Istituto Europeo di Design, Milan, Italy where she took her Master’s degree in Fashion Communication and Styling. She has an eye for detail and is always keeping up with trends and looking at different ways to bring out casual and chic styles.
- As a Chief Matchmaker with GaiGai, Dolly goes through more than hundreds of profiles daily. She takes time to understand each individual and what they are looking out for in a partner before introducing the profiles to suitable parties and setting them up on their date.
- Mrs Ananda, CEO Atos Wellness since 2008, comes from 15 years of service from the Ministry of Education.
- As a pioneer Head of Department, she served 9 years heading the English/Literature Department in a secondary school. She served 2 years as a Vice Principal of a primary school before she left to join the family business.
- As a professional leader in education, she streamlined the Atos systems and training, focusing on standardisation and quality control.
- Today with 18 years in the wellness field, she has gained from the immense experience of beauty and wellness specialists and trainers from Russia, Paris, Vienna, Germany, UK, US. India, Korea and Taiwan.
- Manhunt Singapore 1999 Champion. General Manager of R3 Lifescience Pte Ltd.
- As an obese kid from young, Eddie Oh has overcome great odds to win Manhunt Singapore 1999. However, success is a journey, not a destination. Whilst his main profession is running a car dealership, the entrepreneurial spirit in him has seen him diversify into wellness and the beauty industry.
- Apart from other business ventures spanning across car dealership, events management & wellness. Eddie is also a general manager with R3 Lifescience Pte Ltd that launches a unique Singapore Facial Cleanser to new markets that have seen the collaboration with Mrs Singapore 2018 and many other beauty platforms.
DR. KEVIN TOMASSINI
- Dr. Kevin Tomassini, a USA board certified Doctor of Chiropractic with a background in fitness, has been providing his chiropractic services in Singapore since 2013.
- A strong believer in functionality, he practises integrative corrective spinal care on his patients through the use of Chiropractic combined with physical therapy, nutritional consultancies and exercise prescription.
- On top of that, he subscribes to the belief that knowledge is power, and one can find him delivering a variety of fitness and wellness related topics and events at schools and organisations.
- Prior to becoming a Chiropractor, Dr. Tomassini was a Track and Field athlete, worked as a fitness trainer and a Physical Education teacher. He is passionate about fitness, surfing, traveling, food, and music!